9.08.2011

Photos of my First ordered BJD

Like i promised here is some pics of her (my dollmore BJD). I made clothes for her but she doesn't have makeup yet.
She came in big box and after the opening i figured she has Dollmore's "sleeping box" which reminds a coffin ;p In the coffin there were two long pillows to hold her like flower in the hand. I like the coffin it looks quite nice :D



There was also extra gift! ;D Very cute maid head accessory, tissues, postcard and stickers ;D










These are provement card of the real Dollmore's BJD :'D and Manual..but it's quite useless 'cause has only korean text :''D I wonder why they doesn't have even english text...










And this is the mummy i ordered ;p








She was wrapped very well ;'D




So much netting and covering. Well i'm happy it's not brogen or something ;p
























And now more of styled pics i taked.





I made cute pink dress for her. It took only couple of minutes and looks quite good if i say so. The dess is made of 3 differend pieces.





So as you can see her dress has also 3 type of clothing and white lace.
More pics of her will be seen soon and also wip photos of my own doll which i'm making. And i think she will be my best made to this day. ;D So keep on looking and don't get frusfrated 'cause my computer is bugging me doesn't allow me to download pictures so it takes time to make new post sometimes :'D